Thursday, December 9, 2010

PLATELET RICH PLASMA THERAPY; FOUR WEEKS

Yes, it has been four long weeks of being on crutches (three weeks) and wearing the ankle brace and or walking boot (one week). I have missed some good golf weather and golfing experiences with my golf buddies. In addition, I have missed swimming and working out.

On the plus side, I have gotten some books read and many office and home projects attended to. Everyone has been very nice to me, wife included! In fact, she has gone beyond the call of duty by attending to my needs. I owe her big time.

The ankle is feeling better each day. I am now wearing shoes but no brace or walking boot. It seems like I can walk and move around better as times goes on. I am not trying to push it by doing a lot of motion exercises however. In fact, the Doctor told me not to do any of that.

I go back for my five week appointment next Wednesday and I will do a report at that time. I am hoping to get the go ahead to swim, lift weights and ride the exercise bike. He has already told me not to swing a golf club until February. If the ankle gets well, I can deal with that.

No comments: