Wednesday, November 24, 2010

PLATELET RICH PLASMA: DAY FOURTEEN

Well it has been two weeks since the procedure. Two weeks on crutches and one more to go. It seems like the longest two weeks in history and especially the last week.

This of course is due to the dental adventures. The root canal was finally wrapped up this past Tuesday. More Novocain and more drilling. The good news is that I don’t have much pain but the bad news is that the tooth now needs a crown. I have made the dentist’s mortgage payment this month for sure.

Back to the ankle. If I can hang in there on the crutches through Thanksgiving and through next Tuesday, all I will have left to do is wear the walking boot for a week.

I have to admit that some weight has been put on my left foot from time to time. Not anything constant however. Please don’t tell my doctor!

Not much else to report on the ankle. Family is coming in for Thanksgiving and I hope that everything will work out ok with me having to still be on the crutches. I haven't been much help to Candy in getting ready. I am sorry about that but things are in pretty good shape food and housewise.

So, another report next week after I ditch the crutches.

No comments: